Welcome to my first “feature week” on radiographerben!
You should all know by now the things I tweet about (The NHS, Dementia, Assisted Dying/Suicide, End of Life Care etc) so this week I decided to introduce a theme to provide a focus for my tweets – that being “#NHSWEEK.” This gave me the opportunity to share with you various websites, articles, documents etc that hopefully helped introduce you to some facts about the NHS that you didn’t know. So instead of 1 #TOTW, this week you get 6 for the price of 1:
1. Check out this amazing resource from on the timeline of the from 1942 to the present day
2. Check out this short video and read about the changes to how the is run since April 2015
3. *VIDEO* (<2mins) UK’s newest hospital set to open later in Glasgow
4. Have you ever heard of the ? Do you know what it says? Click on this link to check it out
5. Do you know who are? What they do? If not, checkout this short animation
6. Article from on next phase of reforms to way care to be provided
I hope that you managed to check out at least 1 or more of these during the week, but I thought it would be a good idea to collate them all here so that you can more easily see the topics that I covered, hopefully giving you a taste of the NHS and the massive organisation that it is. I had, and still have no intention to tweet about the politics of the NHS. That is not really what my blogging is about (on the whole!)
I certainly enjoyed putting together this new feature and the tweets therein, and I very much hope that those of you that take the time and make the effort to read my tweets and/or blog have also taken at least some pleasure from so doing!
Thank you, as always and I hope you enjoy the week ahead…”#SoRWEEK”
That’s all folks!